Town Center at Boca Raton® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 7pm (4th of July)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=144">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- At Bloomingdale's (3rd Floor in Customer Service, next to the Luggage Department) offer gift wrapping year-round for a small fee.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=6000+Glades+Road,+Suite+100&stateProvince=FL&city=Boca+Raton&country=USA&postalCode=33431&temp1=4839" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=6000+Glades+Road,+Suite+100&stateProvince=FL&city=Boca+Raton&country=USA&postalCode=33431&temp1=4839" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost something? Check with the staff at the Guest Services booth located between the main doors (Glades Road entrance) and Neiman Marcus. Articles left in stores are the responsibility of store personnel, please contact them directly.
- The mall's doors open for mall walkers at 8 a.m., Monday - Saturday and 10 a.m. on Sundays. <br /> <br /> <br />
- Town Center at Boca Raton offers plenty of parking alternatives. We have free parking located throughout the entire property, including 3 parking decks with direct access to Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, macy*s and Nordstrom. Handicapped spots are located near all major entrances. In addition, we offer valet service at Saks Fifth Avenue, south entrance of Neiman Marcus and near the main entrance off Glades Road in front of Stir Crazy as well as at the Legal Sea Foods Entrance.<BR><BR>We also have "Mother's with Small Children" Free Valet parking at the Valet location at the mall entrance between California Pizza Kitchen and Legal Seafood, this is available Monday-Friday.<BR><BR>We also have installed up close "Designated" parking spaces for "Parents with Infants" at the mall entrances.<BR>
- The friendly Customer Service staff at Guest Services will call a cab for you. Also available are bus route schedules for Palm Tran and schedules for Tri-Rail.<br><br>Three shuttle buses run throughout the parking lot to take shoppers to and from their vehicles.<BR><BR>The hours of operation are 12:00 noon and 8:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12:00 noon and 6:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- "Kiddie Kruzzers" are located in the Sears wing. The cost for the "Kiddie Kruzzers" is $5.00 ($1.00 on return).
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Valet parking is available at these locations: Main Entrance by Stir Crazy and Grand Lux Cafe, the entrance near Legal Sea Foods, south entrance of Neiman Marcus and the northeast corner across from the Saks Fifth Avenue Entrance. <br /> <br /> We also have "Mother's with Small Children" Free Valet parking at the Valet location at the mall entrance between California Pizza Kitchen and Legal Seafood, this is available Monday-Friday.
- Wheelchairs are available at no charge at the Simon Guest Services booth (located in Center Court between Stir Crazy, Grand Lux and Neiman Marcus). Wheelchairs are on a first come, first served basis. These wheelchairs are supplied by Boca Medical Supply. For information on wheelchairs and other home medical equipment call (561)368.7430.<br /> <br /> A new arrival - We have (3) electric scooters! They will be given out on a first-come-first served basis. Please understand that they cannot be reserved.
An exciting SCS Member Opportunity! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own a Swarovski crystal treasure signed by a Swarovski designer. Contact store for details. Ask us about the exciting benefits of SCS membership today.http://www3.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-boca-raton/stream/swarovski-designer-signing-event-482480 June 10, 2013
Summer Denim Guide
Posted May 21 // Kristin Clark
Denim is all about fit. Finding a brand that you love in terms of wash, fit, length, and stretch is key to being comfortable in your look. I’m bringing you a selection of various denim styles that are on trend this summer and will pair well with any body type!
I for the straight figure I
Skinny jeans are ideal for a woman with not a lot of shape, meaning straight and narrow. The form hugging style will give the illusion of hips. Skinny jeans have been in style for years now, and continue to be the most popular and widely wore denim style. They’re easy to dress up or down and come in a multitude of washes, and colors, for any occasion.
image by J Crew
I for any body type: depending on style/cut I
Boyfriend jeans are all the rage right now. Many women don't know the best way to rock these jeans, so let me divulge a bit. When searching for the perfect boyfriend jean, keep in mind they're meant to be slouchy. It may feel a bit strange in the dressing room, but this style is designed to be worn low on the hip (as low as possible) with the excess fabric slouchy in the bottom and front crotch areas. These can be dressed up a tad with a feminine pump or dressed down with flats for a comfy, casual look. Either way, make it your own and stick with it!
image by 7 for all Mankind
I for full hips and thighs I
Flare jeans are perfect for hiding those bumps and lumps so many women look to avoid when purchasing denim. Stick with darker washes and front pockets, as opposed to the top of the hip side pockets that tend to poke out throughout the day. This is help elongate your body and cause a slimming effect.
image by Lucky Brand
I for the curvy figure I
Bootcut jeans are perfect for the curvy woman. The straight line style helps streamline the silhouette. Look for denim that has faded out areas in the knees, this will help extenuate the thinnest part of the leg and cause a slimming effect. Dark wash is also a plus and pairing this cut with a heel can really add height to you look!
image by J Brand
I for the petite frame I
Crop denim, and pants, are perfect for the petite frame. By putting less fabric on your lower half, crop pants elongate your legs, making you look taller and not overwhelming your figure with fabric. Feel free to play with color and prints as well with this style, the more the merrier!
image by MiH
How to Dress: Mom's Nite Out
Posted May 9 // Kristin Clark
Mother's Day is right around the corner, so to celebrate all the wonderful Mom's in the South Florida area Town Center at Boca Raton is hosting their annual mall-wide 'MOM'S NIGHT OUT' event! Come out tomorrow, May 9th: 5:00PM - 8:00PM and enjoy an evening full of activities, refreshment, and store discounts. We've put together the best 'to-do' list ever, one that you'll actually be excited about taking on!
I will also be stationed at a Style Setter booth talking about all things monochromatic! These one-colored ensembles are all the rage right now, but I feel as though most people shy away from this type of look. Maybe it's the fear of looking silly, not knowing how to pair pieces correctly, or completely lost regarding what fits your body. I will be at your disposal answering all of the above and more! We'll be discussing mix & matching textures, how different hues compliment one another, and any other concerns you may have about your daily Mommy woes.
You may be asking yourself, 'what should I wear to a Mom's Nite Out event?! This is nothing formal ladies, feel free to dress your best in whatever you feel most comfortable in! I, for example, prefer to wear something a bit more casual paired with flats during my mall visits. Always keep in mind, wear something that's easy to slip in and out of for dressing room fittings and of course comfy shoes for all the walking you'll be doing.
Hope to see you all tonight!
How to Dress: Memorial Day Weekend
Posted May 22 // Kristin Clark
Memorial weekend is fast approaching and I hope you all have fantastic plans ahead! Whether it's a day to the beach, family BBQ, or boating day - 3 day weekends are all about getting outside and enjoying the great outdoors! Therefore, when planning an outfit for your festivities it's important to keep comfort and function in mind. I've put together an outfit versatile for numerous activities, but I'm seeing this more as a backyard-BBQ-type ensemble.
Pairing a comfortable pair of shorts with a light and airy blouse is perfect for the great outdoors. Slip on a pair of neutral wedges, sun hat for protection, and a fun, colorful tote for an additional pop of color. Voilà – you’re set to take on the weekend ahead!
What will you be up to this weekend?!
Looking for something a little different? A few other options could be:
- Maxi Dress + Flats: dresses are easy to slip on and get out the door quickly, no fuss necessary.
- Print Crop Pants + Flats: crop pants are a great option if it’s a little chillier in the evening, or even if you just want to cover up a little. They’re perfect for summer and can easily be dressed up or down.
- Jumper: similar to dresses, jumpers and rompers are an easy way to showcase a fashion forward look with little to no effort.
by: Kristin Clark
Posted May 7 // Kristin Clark
Hello and welcome to Living In Color Print x Town Center at Boca Raton! I'm Kristin, style blogger of Living In Color Print I a personal fashion + lifestyle blog - I've teamed up with Town Center at Boca Raton to bring you the latest fashion trends, beauty regiments, and event happening in the area. I hope you can tune in and enjoy the journey of this partnership!
A little more about me:
// I LOVE color in every aspect of my life //
// I'm originally from Colorado, but hate the cold, hence my current FL status //
// I graduated from Florida State University and continue to be an avid seminole fan //
// I'm a girly girl when it comes to fashion: feminine dresses, delicate details, & full skirts //
// Favorite quote: "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" //
Have an idea you'd like to see on LICP x TCBR? Leave a comment below - I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Sneak Peek | The Container Store Grand Opening
Posted Jun 17 // Kristin Clark
There has been a ton of anticipation building up to the Grand Opening of The Container Store at Town Center at Boca Raton. Alas, it’s here – this weekend! Beginning tomorrow, Saturday June 15th at 10AM - Sunday the store will the celebrating it’s Boca Raton debut with in-store exclusive giveaways every hour! PLUS they will be giving away $10 Store More Cards to the first 100 Facebook check-ins both Saturday and Sunday morning.
The Container Store has proudly teamed up with the Junior League of Boca Raton and will donate 10% of Grand Opening Weekend sales to the wonderful nonprofit that’s such an important part of our local community. This includes orders placed online and picked up in store!
I had the chance to take a sneak peek tour of the new space [aka organize HEAVEN!] prior to its opening day. Luckily for you, the amazing team at The Container Store is allowing me to share that sneak peek with our amazing Style Setter readers!
No other retailer offers the depth and breadth of storage solutions that The Container Store does, including over 120 food storage solutions, 700 organized office products, 45 types of laundry hampers, 350 organized travel products, 80 style of hangers – and the list goes on and on!
YOU'RE INVITED: JOIN US IN THE CELEBRATION THIS WEEKEND!