The Westchester is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 9pm (4th of July)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=105">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=125+Westchester+Avenue&stateProvince=NY&city=White+Plains&country=USA&postalCode=10601&temp1=4676" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=125+Westchester+Avenue&stateProvince=NY&city=White+Plains&country=USA&postalCode=10601&temp1=4676" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Our Lost and Found services are located at our Security Base on Level P2 of the Parking Garage off Paulding Avenue.
- Shoppers are welcome to stroll the 1-mile common area. Enjoy window shopping and stay healthy rain or shine. The mall is open to walkers at 8:30am Monday through Saturday, and at 9:30am on Sunday.
- An enclosed parking garage with handicapped parking is available. Parking fees apply.
- Our staff associates at Simon Guest Services on Retail Level 1 will gladly assist with cabs and provide bus and train schedules.
- For your convenience, strollers are available at Simon Guest Services on Retail Level 1 and at both valet locations.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs. <strong>While we REDEEM Ticketmaster Gift Certificates at this Ticketmaster Outlet, WE DO NOT SELL THEM, as we sell our own Gift Cards that may be used to make Ticketmaster purchases</strong>. <strong>Please be aware that Ticketmaster hours are 10:00AM - 8:30PM Monday thru Saturday and 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM on Sunday.</strong>
- Valet areas are conveniently located on Level P2 of the Parking Garage near the Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus entrances. Parking fees apply.
- Wheelchairs are conveniently located at the Simon Guest Services on Retail Level 1 and at both valet locations.
An exciting SCS Member Opportunity! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own a Swarovski crystal treasure signed by a Swarovski designer. Contact store for details. Ask us about the exciting benefits of SCS membership today.http://www3.simon.com/mall/the-westchester/stream/swarovski-designer-signing-event-482480 June 10, 2013
Mother's Day Gift Ideas Under $100
Posted Apr 24 // Maritza Bernard
With Mother's day less than a month away, it is time to start thinking about those special women in your life that you would like to shower with gifts to show appreciation for everything they are as a mom or mom-to-be. I am blessed to have an amazing mom who I talk to everyday and has been there for me whenever I've needed advice on how to handle "mom situations." Then there's one of my sisters who is pregnant with her 2nd baby... She is an amazing mother and radiates happiness when you are around her. It is so hard to figure out the perfect gifts to give to those people you LOVE!
Below are some gift ideas all under $100 that are all at The Westchester! They are all items that I would give as gifts and feel like most moms would be very excited about receiveing.... Check them out below.
1. Nike Dual Fusion Run Sneaker $80 2. Pave Bangle $38 3. J. Crew Linen Scarf $50 4. Apple Ipod Shuffle $49 5. Sephora Brush Set $60 6. Gisele Shortie Pajamas $100 7. UGG Ansley Slippers $100 8. Dolce Vita Dania Sandal $40 9. Tory Burch Double Wrap Bracelet $95 10. Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace $78
Mom's Night Out @ The Westchester
Posted May 1 // Maritza Bernard
May 9th 5-8pm
Calling all Moms! You are invited for a night out with The Westchester to participate in an evening filled with pampering, refreshments, entertainment, and fashion and beauty services. Focused on rewarding and recognizing mothers, National Mom's Night Out is an opportunity for mothers to treat themselves to a night of pampering shopping and prize giveaways from stores and other community organizations. Focusing on bringing together today's moms, Mom's Night Out will include in-store events, special offerings and prize drawings.
I am really looking forward to this night. It's a great excuse to get a blow dry, throw on something Carrie Bradshaw-ish (I've been wanting to wear this ridiculously fun skirt and since my husband isn't around I can finally get away with it without him making fun of me!) grab some dinner with friends and do some shopping without having to carry snacks in a diaper bag, wipe any boogers or rush home for nap time :)
I'm especially excited to check out the excitement at Nordstroms, Steve Madden, Madewell, Urban Outfitters & Anthropologie.
So what do you say? Let's all meet up, do a little shopping and get a little "me" time!
What to wear for Cinco de Mayo
Posted May 3 // Maritza Bernard
It's pretty funny that I am Mexican and completely forgot that this weekend is Cinco de Mayo. In case you didn't know, people in Mexico do not celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Most people think it is Mexico's Independence day but in actuality it is the 1862 victory over France at the battle of Puebla. It's a minor holiday there but we Americans have made our own crazy fun holiday here. Any excuse to hang out with friends, make some margaritas and celebrate sounds good to me!
We are planning on going to a friends house for a BBQ on Sunday with the kids. My number 1 priority in choosing an outfit for hanging with my kids is comfort. Both of the dresses below are just that and adorable. I saw the Anthropologie dress below about a month ago and fell in love with it! It's a dress you can wear all summer for BBQ's, running around with the kids and/or even as a cover up for the beach. I especially love the embroidery details. Then I found the American Eagle maxi dress and was so excited about the bright yellow color and the fact that it is SO affordable!
You really can't go wrong with either one of these. Since we are only 4 days away from the big celebration, make sure you head down to the Westchester Mall and grab either one in the next few days, you'll look just the part for this Mexican American-made Holiday.
1. Anthropologie Smocked Malee Dress $148 // 2. Sam Edelman Gable Gladiator Sandal $100 // 3. Cara Link Bracelets $24 each // 4. American Eagle Corset Maxi Dress $50 // 5. American Eagle Bangle Set $19.50 // 6. American Eagle Huarache Sandal $30
Athletic Wear for the Summer
Posted May 21 // Maritza Bernard
I love working out. It is a necessity for me in order to be able to have enough energy to work, keep up with the kids and have a smile on my face for my hubby at the end of the day. And since summer is around the corner AND we have a vacation to Italy coming up, I am desperate to get into shape.
Do I workout every day? Nope. But there are weeks when you will think I do because you will see me in workout clothes everyday! Yes, I admit, I am that mom sometimes :). How much easier is it to throw on something super comfy and to aim to do some type of exercise like going for a walk, making that kickboxing class or maybe even doing some squats while you're on the phone. Sometimes I even believe i worked out because i was in those clothes all day! Lol.
The one thing that I did decide once i kept finding myself wearing my workout gear was at the very least, I had to look put together. There are so many choices out there for you to pick from so there is no reason why you can't look stylish and be comfy while you are running around doing errands.
One of my favorite pieces I wear are my Nike sneakers. I have been a devoted Nike running shoe lover for many years and they never disappoint with comfort and color selections. At this moment I am running a pair of neon pink kicks that I love! My favorite thing about them is they actually make your legs look tan!
Here's what my workout wardrobe consists of:
Basic tanks and tees, an assortment of capri length pants and running shorts, sport bras, lightweight sweaters or sweat shirts, basic socks and cool head bands to keep my hair away from (hopefully) my sweaty face.
There's such a great selection of stores at The Westchester where you can find an assortment of different items to pull together for your own workout "look". Check out a few of the items I picked as my favorites... Now go and get your sweat on!
1. Zella Half Zip Running Top $58 // 2. Asics Headbands $18 // 3. Nike Dash Running Shorts $28 // 4. Under Armour Socks $12 // 5. Nike Air Max Running Shoe $80 // 6. Nike Running Capris $54 // 7. Nike Flow Tank Top $28 // 8. AERIE Racerback Bra $25 //
1. Nike Tennis Dress $72 // 2. Nike Running Visor $20 // 3. Braided Headband $12 // 4. Tennis Tank Top $58 // 5. Tennis Skirt $46 // 6. Nike Tennis Shoe $115 // 7. American Apparel Duffle Bag $18 // 8. Champion Sports Bra $22 // 9. Asics Socks $10 // 10. Nike Court Shoe $80
Father's Day Gifts & Traditions
Posted Jun 11 // Maritza Bernard
Growing up in my family was chaotic. There were 5 kids all going in different directions at all times. My parents were saints and I don't know how they managed to raise all of us with so much love and patience. I appreciated everything they did but especially how hard my father worked in order to provide us with everything we needed. We weren't the family to take fancy European vacations, we usually did little 3 day trips to Palm Springs or camping in Yosemite but we were never without and my father always taught us the importance of hard work. Another great quality he is being a fantastic listener. There are 4 girls in my family so you can just imagine how much all of us always had to say! :) Dad was always incredible at making you feel like you were the only person in the room and everything that you had to say was worth paying attention to. So, thank you Dad. You've taught me so much, especially how to love and work hard and I only wish I could spend more time with you. One day.
This year will be my husband's 5th Father's Day. I don't remember how it started but we now have a tradition in our home of decorating the kitchen with balloons and placing all the gifts and cards out the counter so that when Dad wakes up we can all scream out "Happy Father's Day!" An omelet is then served with a cup of coffee which he tries to enjoy but the girls are usually attacking him with hugs and kisses and begging him to open his gifts. Such special morning and I hope that we continue it forever. I couldn't ask for a better partner and father to my kids.
So now it's crunch time! Father's day is this Sunday and if you are like me, I always end up waiting until the last moment to buy something for my husband and father. I find men so hard to buy for! I was telling my husband I needed to come up with some ideas and he was sweet enough to shoot me over his favorites. So you should be confident is choosing any of the below since they were chosen from a pretty cool dude.
I hope that you are able to show your father, step-father, husband etc how much you love and appreciate them. Even if you skip the gift, just take a moment to stop and tell them how you feel about them, I am it would mean the world to him.
Happy Father's day! xx
Floral Fashion in Full Bloom
Posted Apr 18 // Jacque Ellis
Had so much fun at The Westchester kicking off the Simon Fashion Now Tour! Seeing all of the spring trends showcased certainly inspired me to hit the stores so I could add some of the looks to my closet!
When you think of spring you think of flowers! And floral fashions were certainly front and center on the runway. Depending on your personal style you can choose from bold oversized modern prints, to more traditional feminine patterns, to floral accents and embellishments. Here are a few of my favorite floral looks from the runway.
Head to Toe Floral
Make a statement in the office with this blue floral collage pant suit from Ann Taylor. Love its versatility -- you can wear as a suit or as separates.
A touch of floral detail on a classic white dress creates a more simplified and chic look while still being on trend.
Mix Print Floral
For the more adventuresome fashionistas, mixing patterns creates a fashion forward edgy look for spring.
Looking forward to seeing and sharing more great fashion as Simon Fashion Now continues this weekend at King of Prussia! For details on Simon Fashion Now click here.
Photos by Nicole Taylor Photography.
White Graduation Dresses
Posted Apr 30 // Maritza Bernard
I'll never forget shopping with my mom for my high school graduation. We had been at the mall for a while trying to find the perfect dress for my special day and I wasn't seeing anything that I really liked. Then my mom told me to look in BeBe. I was shocked because that was always out of our price range but thought maybe I could find something not too expensive. Unfortunately, I have a knack for always falling in love with pretty nice things! There it was... this gorgeous, body hugging, strapless white dress. I tried it on and felt like it was made for me. Only thing was, it was more than what I thought my mom would spend. When she saw me in it she could tell I really liked it but when she checked the tag, I could tell it wasn't going to happen. Nothing needed to be said. I walked out of the dressing room without it, hoping that there would be something else I loved just as much.
But just as Ii was walking away, my mom called my name and with a huge smile told me I could get it. Honestly, I will never forget that day. It is one of my favorites!
That dress has been worn by all of my sisters too, so Mom, you definitely got your money's worth!
I love white dresses for graduation! It reminds me of a fresh new start, summer, bronzed skin and being warm.
I hope that some of the dresses below will give you ideas on what to wear for those of you looking for a graduation dress or a white dress for you brides to be to wear pre-wedding celebration!
Jackets, Kimonos & Vests, OH MY! //
Posted May 16 // Maritza Bernard
Urban Outiftters Finds //
Lately I keep catching myself going for little jackets, blazers or just adding an extra layer because it still is pretty chilly out. To be honest, I love that it isn't super hot yet, the dry crisp air reminds me of home. In a way, it almost feels like fall except everything is green instead of yellow, orange and red. I am taking advantage of the coolness becasue I know that in a few weeks I will be sweating as soon as I walk out the door and those little jackets will be retired for a while.
I went into Urban Outfitters yesterday and was so excited about all the fun items I found. They have such an eclectic selection and I ended up scoring not only items for myelf but for the hubby as well. He was pretty excited. My favorite find was the MinkPink Kimono. It is the perfect item to throw on over a little white tank and cut-off shorts or jeans. It is so simple and light and adds just enough funk to your look. All of the items below can be found in store, but if you can't make it down you can also order everything online.