The Galleria at White Plains is an indoor shopping mall and main shopping destination that serves Westchester County and the Bronx. With about 130 retailers and anchored by Macy's and Sear's The Galleria includes prime retailers like H&M, Forever 21, Aldo, American Eagle and Victoria's Secret. The Galleria is conveniently located at the intersection of Main Street and Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard in White Plains. From our entire team here at The Galleria, we look forward to seeing here soon!
The Galleria at White Plains® is open today from 10am to 9:30pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9:30pm
- 11am - 7pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <FONT face=Arial size=2> <P>Located at Customer Service and on Fashion Level 1 near the escalators.</P></FONT>
- <FONT face=Arial size=2> <P>Available in the Women's Restroom and the Family Restroom.</P></FONT>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Located at Customer Service or in the Security Office.
- <FONT face=Arial size=2> <P>Mall Walker Program every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.</P></FONT>
- <P>An attached parking garage is available.</P>
- Located on Grove Street.
- Available at the Security Office.
- Available at Customer Service.
- Available at Customer Service.
Start Date: 11/2/2012
* Men's cargo and chino shorts are $20. Women's high waist moleton shorts are $10.
Men's and women's brand names are 20% off from MSRP for selected brand, Hats are 2 for $45, All bookbags over $50 are 20%off from MSRP, Gshocks are 20%off from MSRP and more for limited time!http://www3.simon.com/mall/the-galleria-at-white-plains/stream/easter-special-1159576 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 10, 2014
Cache Prom Dress Shopping Event Recap //
Posted Mar 19 // Maritza Bernard
On March 8th, Cache at The Westchester Mall had invited us for a full day shopping event. Since prom for juniors and seniors is coming up soon, Cache provided them with the right dresses, jewelry, clutches and stylists to help them out with what they needed. New York stylist, Sean James (who is a doll) was there to personally help girls say "yes to the dress" and made that much more fun. I personally loved all the dresses that were being sold, they were amazing especially on the girls that came through and tried them on. Really every girls dream dress was there and Cache invited Aldo to help the girls pick the right shoes for the dresses, which was a great idea because shoes are also important! At the event Janelle from Creative Flowers by Amodio’s came through, and helped the costumers pick out the perfect corsages and boutonnieres. The wrist corsages and boutonnieres had the perfect fresh picked out flowers and roses that made each dress standout. What was really fun was getting the glitter tattoos which are definitely now the new thing. Briana Alessi had any type of design that you would want to get! There were small glitter tattoos like a feather, flower or a kiss and the bigger ones were beautiful. She also helped out with make-up that would look just right with your whole outfit. This was such a fun and helpful event, the Cache crew at The Westchester was so energetic and the music that was pumping kept everyone in festive mood. They really wanted everyone to have a night to remember and I am positive that most people will remember it. Thank you for everyone who came out. Have fun at prom!
Below are some of my favorites. For picture from the day of click here.
Start Date: 4/8/2014
Start Date: 3/28/2014
The Galleria at White Plains is hosting our First Annual Prom Jam ‘14 event on Saturday, April 26th from 1pm-4pm on the Main Street Level of the Galleria. The premise of this fun and interactive event is to give teen shoppers up-to-date trends on the most talked-about dance of the school season. Join us for an afterrnoon of makeovers, entertainment, Fashion Shows & more!
If you are interested in participating in this event please contact Stephanie at Soneill@simon.com for more info!http://www3.simon.com/mall/the-galleria-at-white-plains/stream/prom-jam-14-1136844 Informational / ClassMall EventOtherSpecial Shopping March 28, 2014