Spanning 2.4 million square feet of space, housing 400 fine stores and restaurants, two high-rise hotels, and three office towers, The Galleria is Houston’s most popular retail and tourist destination, meeting every style and taste. A plethora of amenities, including a full-size ice rink for recreational and figure skating, a state of the art children’s play area, two swimming pools, a video arcade, three full-service national and international banks, two tailor shops, 12 beauty salons, and a post office, continually serve a wide range of shopper delights.
There are seven valet parking stations and 13,900 parking spaces in seven garages to accommodate drivers. Nestled between two of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods, River Oaks and Memorial, The Galleria is as internationally respected for its architectural style and imprint as its shopping panache. Modeled after the revered Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan, built in 1867, The Galleria stands as one of the premier examples of a dynamic, mixed-use, urban environment. More than 7,000 business professionals in the adjoining office towers, offering 1.1 million square feet of office space, reap the benefit and convenience of having The Galleria just a short walk away.
For shopping, opportunities are endless at anchoring stores Neiman Marcus, two Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and at high-fashion favorites, such as: Tiffany & Co., Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Chanel, Prada, Miu Miu and Cartier. Younger shoppers adore fashion-forward collections found at Juicy Couture, and Abercrombie & Fitch, and the casual must-haves from J. Crew, Gap, and Banana Republic. Galleria shoppers are assured all the latest trends for home and lifestyle from Sony, Sephora, and lululemon athletica – just a few of the fine retailers that range from Apple to Zara.
In addition to the abundant array of shopping choices, The Galleria also has more than 30 dining options ranging from fine dining at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse and The Oceanire Seafood Room to casual favorites such as The Cheesecake Factory, Rain Forest Cafe and Kona Grill. The Galleria is located at the corner of Westheimer Rd and Post Oak Blvd in the heart of Uptown Houston. For more information please call 713.622.0663.
More than 26 million visitors each year seek the dynamic & fine shopping environment uniquely offered by The Galleria, Texas’ largest shopping center and fourth largest domain nationally. International guests and Houstonians blend seamlessly in the center while on shopping excursions or entertaining guests at one of the signature eateries.Spanning 2.4 million square feet of space, housing 400 fine stores and restaurants, two high-rise hotels, and three office towers, The Galleria is Houston’s most popular retail and tourist destination, meeting every style and taste. A plethora of amenities, including a full-size ice rink for recreational and figure skating, a state of the art children’s play area, two swimming pools, a video arcade, three full-service national and international banks, two tailor shops, 12 beauty salons, and a post office, continually serve a wide range of shopper delights. There are seven valet parking stations and 13,900 parking spaces in seven garages to accommodate drivers. Nestled between two of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods, River Oaks and Memorial, The Galleria is as internationally respected for its architectural style and imprint as its shopping panache. Modeled after the revered Galleria Vittorio Emanuele in Milan, built in 1867, The Galleria stands as one of the premier examples of a dynamic, mixed-use, urban environment. More than 7,000 business professionals in the adjoining office towers, offering 1.1 million square feet of office space, reap the benefit and convenience of having The Galleria just a short walk away. For shopping, opportunities are endless at anchoring stores Neiman Marcus, two Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and at high-fashion favorites, such as: Tiffany & Co., Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Chanel, Prada, Miu Miu and Cartier. Younger shoppers adore fashion-forward collections found at Juicy Couture, and Abercrombie & Fitch, and the casual must-haves from J. Crew, Gap, and Banana Republic. Galleria shoppers are assured all the latest trends for home and lifestyle from Sony, Sephora, and lululemon athletica – just a few of the fine retailers that range from Apple to Zara. In addition to the abundant array of shopping choices, The Galleria also has more than 30 dining options ranging from fine dining at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse and The Oceanire Seafood Room to casual favorites such as The Cheesecake Factory, Rain Forest Cafe and Kona Grill. The Galleria is located at the corner of Westheimer Rd and Post Oak Blvd in the heart of Uptown Houston. For more information please call 713.622.0663.
The Galleria® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 7pm
- <p> </p> <p>More than 26 million visitors each year seek the dynamic, comprehensive, fine shopping environment uniquely offered by The Galleria, Texas' largest shopping domain and fourth largest nationally. International guests on a week's buying trip blend seamlessly with Houstonians in the mall on a quick errand or area executives entertaining clients at one of the signature eateries. Spanning 2.4 million square feet of space, housing 400 fine stores and restaurants, two high-rise hotels, and three office towers, The Galleria is Houston's most popular retail and tourist destination, meeting every budget, style and taste. </p>
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=805">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <p><b>THE WESTIN SUMMER ESSENTIAL PACKAGE AT THE GALLERIA</b></p> <p >Recharge this summer with our Westin Summer Essential Package and delight in benefits that help you save time and stay connected to the things that matter to you. This summer getaway package includes:</p> <ul style="list-style-type: disc;"> <li>Rates from<b> $149 per night</b> </li> <li>Free in-room, <b>high-speed Internet</b> ($9.95 value) </li> <li>Complimentary <b>overnight valet parking</b> ($27 value) </li> <li>Valid for stays through September 03, 2012 </li> </ul> <p> </p> <p>To make a reservation, click here or <b>call 866-716-8137</b> and ask for rate plan <b>DAILY0A</b>.</p> <p> </p> <p><a href="http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/rates/calendar.html?propertyID=1053&rp=RC:DALY0A,,,&language=en_US&EM=GALLERIAMALL_BOOK_NAD_WI_1053_DALY0A_WEST_mall">The Westin Galleria Houston</a> </p> <p><a href="http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/rates/calendar.html?propertyID=1054&rp=RC:DALY0A,,,&language=en_US&EM=GALLERIAMALL_NAD_WI_1053_DALY0A_WEST_mall">The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria</a></p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <P>Lost and Found is located at The Galleria Security Office located on Level 3 of the Galleria Finacial Center, near the newly renovated north end of the property. For Galleria Security please call 713-877-9190.</P>
- Multi-lingual services can be found at the Galleria Guest Services, Level 1 near the Westin Galleria Hotel. For Galleria Information please call 713-966-3530.
- <p>The Galleria provides over 13,000 parking spaces for our customers, guests, and employees. We offer free, convenient and accessible parking in numerous garages throughout the property, leaving shoppers with direct access to their favorite Galleria stores. <br /> <br /> Patrons may also enjoy EXPRESS parking in one of the surface lots along Westheimer Road. With EXPRESS parking you can quickly find a parking space close to your destination. There is a nominal fee for the use of these automated self- parking facilities. Express Lots and Blue Garage located near Neiman Marcus and The Cheesecake Factory near the corner of Westheimer and Post Oak. Yellow Garage Lower entrance at Westheimer and McCue. Yellow Garage Upper accessible from both Westheimer and West Alabama between Sage and McCue. Purple Garage located on Sage between Westheimer and West Alabama. Brown Garage located on West Alabama near Sage. Green Garage entrance located on south side of West Alabama near the corner of McCue. Orange Garage located at the light on the corner of West Alabama and McCue. Red Garage located at the corner of McCue and Hildalgo. </p> <p>We also offer Valet parking - In front of The Cheesecake Factory and Del Frisco's near the Express Lots. Neiman Marcus Valet located on Post Oak between Westheimer and West Alabama. Yellow Garage Lower as with self park, entrance at Westheimer & McCue, turn right by the escalators. Sak's Fifth Avenue Valet located in front of Sak's on Westheimer near Sage. Additional velet near Prohibition next to Sak's at the corner of Sage and Westheimer. Nordstrom Valet on the 1st Floor of the Red Garage.</p> <p> For more information please visit <a href="http://www.parkingatthegalleria.com/">www.parkingatthegalleria.com</a> or 713-966-3568.</p>
- Cab Stand is located at the Westin Oaks Hotel.
- Post Office Services are located on Rink Level.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Valet Parking is available at the following locations: Westheimer Entrance (near the Cheesecake Factory), Neiman Marcus (entrance off Post Oak Blvd.), Westin Oaks Hotel (off Westheimer), Saks Fifth Avenue (off Westheimer), Westin Galleria Hotel (off West Alabama), West Lot (off Westheimer and Sage), and Nordstrom (in the Red Garage off Hidalgo).
- Wheelchairs are located at Simon Guest Services, Level 1 near the Westin Galleria Hotel. For Galleria Information please call 713-622-0663.<br />
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
Start Date: 11/2/2012
May the 4th be with you! Learn the ways of the Force at Disney Store!
On Sunday May 4th, the first 100 guests will start their epic adventure with a Star Wars Pin.
Younglings are invited to learn the Ways of the Force at 12:30 pm.
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/star-wars-event-at-disney-store-1183478 Children's & Infant's ApparelHobbies & CraftsMovies, Music & Video GamesToys & Games April 21, 2014
FRIENDS & FAMILY 25% OFF SELECTION OF APPAREL, SHOES, AND ACCESSORIES
20% OFF JEWELRY
USE CODE: FRNFAM
IN STORES 4/21-4/28
DESIGNER EXCLUSIONS APPLY
SAKSFIRST DOUBLE POINTS**
on almost everything elsehttp://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/friends-family-25-off-1171782 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 14, 2014
Want the next big thing, but stuck in a big, fat contract?
Break free to the Galaxy. T-Mobile will pay your early termination fees.
We’ll pay off your early termination fees when you switch and trade in your device. Which means you can get the new Galaxy S® 5 on the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network right now for $0 down.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
DEVICE PRICING FOR WELL-QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS: Total price $660.00. 0% APR; O.A.C. Example shown reflects down payment & monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers for this device; amounts for others will vary.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional; total device tax due at sale. General Terms: At participating locations. Deposit, qualifying service, and $10 SIM starter kit may be required. Termination Fee/Service Contract Payoff: Eligible device tradein, new device purchase, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers (incl. AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint), and qualifying postpaid service required. Payments consist of: (1) credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card in amount of Early Termination Fee. Tax on ETF not included. You must submit final bill showing ETF within 2 calendar months of port-in and be active and in good standing with T-Mobile when payment is processed; allow up to 8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all lines must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address. One reimbursement per subscriber. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations. MasterCard card is reimbursement on new device, service, or port-in; for any tax implications of payment, consult a tax advisor.
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/break-free-and-well-pay-your-termination-fees.-1154588 Electronics, Technology & Cell April 11, 2014
Break up with your carrier. We'll pay your family's early termination fees.
Is your family stuck in different wireless contracts with different end dates? Starting now, T-Mobile® will cover your family’s early termination fees when you trade in your devices, regardless of their end date. So say bye-bye to annual service contracts and hello to freedom. New at T-Mobile.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
Limited time offer; subject to change. At participating stores. Eligible device trade-in, new device purchase, qual’g credit, voice line port-in from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, & qual’g postpaid plan req’d. Payment will consist of: (1) instant credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card if cancellation fees exceeds instant credit received on device trade-in. You must submit your final bill showing cancellation fees within 2 calendar months of transaction and be active and in good standing when payment is processed; allow 4-8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address and area code. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations.http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/t-mobile-will-pay-your-early-termination-fees.-1015943 Electronics, Technology & Cell January 8, 2014
issa's latest obsession: sneakers
Posted Apr 8 // Issa Chou
My latest obsession for shoes, is a complete 360 from my usual the higher the heel the better. But it is about time that comfort come into play for shoe trends. Sneakers may seem so normal but that's the point, a shoe that can be worn everyday, so it's time to amp up your shoe game with some colorful kicks.
Here are just a few of my picks in all price ranges that you can find at The Houston Galleria.
1) Saint Laurent Leopard-Print Leather Laceless Sneakers $495 - Leopard anything is in right now, a great accent shoe in a shiny finish.
2) Valentino Garavani Rock-Stud Camo Sneaker $795 - Camo is another huge print that's in right now, and great to match with pretty much everything.
3) Forever21 Favorite Floral Sneakers $29.80 - Sneakers can be girly too. These floral high-tops are proof.
4) Steve Madden Eccentric Fuschia Pony Hair Slip-on $99 - Pony hair slip-ons? Yes, Please.
5) Nike Air Pegasus $99.99 - Fashionable sneakers can also be functional, like this pair of Nike's.
6) Miu Miu Leather Metallic Toe Slip-ons $490 - I love me some toe-cap. These pointy toe Miu Miu's also come in white, and blue.
Summer Glow with Clarins
Posted Mar 31 // Issa Chou
I was recently treated to checkout the latest goodies from Clarins. After being won over by their double serum. It's good man, pricey maybe? but it's a good investment. I mean it's your face, and you have that forever.
Beyond that we learned about a whole new slew of items just in time for spring break, to get you into that summer glow. Since i'm already a bit tan all year long, I didn't try the golden booster, but it sounds like magic. Just 3 drops of it mixed in with your face cream can give your face some summer color.
Something I'll definitely be using? The spray sunscreen that helps protect you from all the dryness the sun can bring, and it's also good for your hair.
But I was most excited to try their Opalescence collection. The new instant light radiance base works like a primer, and evens out your skin tone amongst other things. The face and blush powder is a light powder also to add a slight illumination, THAT GLOW. And if you think just because spring is here that a smokey eye is out - their eye quartet mineral palette is a mix of great of 4 colors that can give you a nice day look or night.
Hit up the makeup counter at many of the department stores to get your summer glow.
issa's picks: wide-leg pants
Posted Feb 17 // Issa Chou
pants: Banana Republic | bag: Celine | shoes: Christina Louboutin
Spring may be fast approaching but we still have time for pants. So if you're tired of leggings and skinny jeans, you'll welcome the airy-ness of wide leg pants. Sure we've been wearing wide-leg trousers for work in heavy wool fabrics, but there are plenty of options for warmer weather. From denim, to printed, to cropped, these new styles can go from resort to work. My favorite pairing for wide-leg pants? Definitely with a crop top, fitted or loose. Not comfortable with belly bearing? Throw on a slouchy top, or a bodysuit.
Below is a few options you can find at the Houston Galleria.
From left to right:
1) Zara Wide Pleated Trousers $80 - loving the color and texture of these trousers
2) Urban Outfitters Pins and Needle Wide-leg Chambray pant - $69 - you can't go wrong with denim as a great basic for summer.
3) Forever21 Tropical Frond Wide-leg pants $22.80 - i just love a printed wide-leg pant, it just screams summer time vacay.
4) Saks Fifth Ave Theskens' Theory Phoebe Silk wide-leg pants $395 - these cropped wide leg trousers are perfect for work with some heels, or for happy hour with the girls.
breakfast at Miu Miu
Posted Apr 18 // Issa Chou
Spring-To-It Sale at Madewell
Posted Apr 11 // Issa Chou
Are you in the market for a good pair of jeans? Was that a rhetorical question? Because really, who isn't in the market for the perfect pair of jeans? Whether you're looking for skinnies, boyfriends, cropped, ripped and torn, or even a mix of a few of these, then let me save you some time, and get yourself to Madewell. Haven't been yet? It's been open less than a year in the newest section of the Houston Galleria, close to the Macys on Hidalgo, and across from where Lululemon and Armani Exchange is. But back to their denim. They've got a selection of not only their own brand, but several hard to find designer jeans as well. Grab the perfect skinny skinny, or get it cropped, or get that boyfriend jean you've been eyeing. Too baggy? Try the skinny boyfriend. I'm all for options, and you get them all at Madewell.
What's even better? Shop this weekend, at the Houston Galleria Madewell, and mention this post, to receive 20% off your purchase of $125 or more. Check out the details below:
The Return of Primavera
Posted Apr 9 // Issa Chou
SPRING UNFOLDS AT THE GALLERIA DURING PRIMAVERA
The Galleria will welcome spring with the return of Primavera Thursday, April 10 through Sunday, April 20, 2014.
The event will boast a variety of living vignettes throughout the entire property, each a unique interpretation of spring with lush floral hues and breathtaking design. Visitors and shoppers-alike are invited to experience the floral transformation by visiting the gardens and floral installations created by professional landscape artists. During the weekends, amid the floral displays, everyone can enjoy live modeling featuring floral inspired looks from students at the Art Institute of Houston.
The judging is set to take place on Friday, April 11 with a panel of five judges from the Houston Federation of Gardening Clubs and various clubs.
The Galleria has also aligned with Houston Museum of Natural Science’s Cockrell Butterfly Center to create a living butterfly garden of more than 100 butterflies in The Galleria corridors. The living oasis will be on display for the duration of Primavera.
During the weekends, amid the floral displays, guests will enjoy action and entertainment featuring harpist performances, live mannequin modeling, make-overs and complimentary food samples from Galleria eateries.
The Galleria is also on Facebook - area shoppers looking for the latest deals, contests and event information can visit www.facebook.com/HoustonGalleria.
Start Date: 4/1/2014
While we are celebrating our 25th anniversary and our summer collection, we are also honoring our heritage of bon chic, bon genre (good style, good attitude) by giving back. For every apparel item purchased in all BCBGMAXAZRIA retail stores between April 30th and May 3rd, one item will be donated to a regional charity that works to benefit women in need.http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/be-chic-by-giving-event-at-bcbgmaxazria-1196311 Community April 22, 2014
We’re moving at the @HoustonGalleria—visit our newly designed store this summer!
We’ll be closed for a short time starting March 26, but style is always within reach at JJILL.COM. #JJillInspiredStyle
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to
Party with us!
You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®!
All Guests go home with a smile and a new best friend, a stuffed animal they make!
Visit a store, buildabear.com/party, or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) to book your party today!http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/party-with-us-997410 General December 23, 2013
Start Date: 4/7/2014
Join us as we celebrate the launch of Hudson Yards. Enjoy cocktails, live music, aone-on-one fragrance consultation and bottle signing.
Bond No. 9 on One
For more information or to RSVP, kindly call 713.843.5713http://www.simon.com/mall/the-galleria/stream/meet-laurice-rahme-1150900 OtherSpecial Shopping April 7, 2014