The Domain® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are located in both phases of The Domain with locations outside Guest Services in Domain I and Subway in Domain II.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Century Oaks Park is a terrific place for parents to relax with a cup of coffee from Starbucks Coffee or tea from The Steeping Room while children have room to run and play. The park includes a cushioned floor area with an armadillo sculpture created just for children, two fountains, an outdoor fireplace and a built-in stage. <br /> <br /> Additionally, children enjoy playing in The Domain's interactive fountain, located near Simon Guest Services, on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing.<br /> <br /> Take the children over to Domain II to play in the large, interactive fountain in front of iPic Theaters, located on Amy Donovan Plaza. Grab a refreshing beverage from the nearby Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or stop by Yogurt Planet for a cool treat. </p>
- Vending machines are located inside Guest Services and throughout The Domain in the parking garages and retail walkways.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Lost & Found items should be reported to Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing. Unclaimed items are held by Andrews International at The Domain for 90 days after receipt. </p>
- <p style="margin-right: 0px;">Ample self-parking is available at The Domain, including:<br /> <br /> Domain I<br /> - Storefront parking along Century Oaks Terrace<br /> - Parking on side streets<br /> - Parking in surface lots - along the west border of the property and surrounding Macy's<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D1 North Parking Deck provides direct access to Neiman Marcus<br /> The D1 South Parking Deck provides access to Century Oaks Terrace through paseos located on Level 3<br /> <br /> Domain II<br /> - Parking in surface lots around Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> - Parking in front of the stores located in Building Z<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D2 North Parking Deck is located closest to Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> The D2 South Parking Deck is located closest to Dillard's and provides direct access to Dillard's<br /> <br /> <br /> Additionally, valet parking is available for $5 from the valet stand located in the West Surface Lot in Domain I and near Maggiano's Little Italy in Domain II.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Visit Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Esperanza Crossing and Century Oaks Terrace, to have a taxi scheduled or request a courtesy shuttle to take you throughout The Domain. The courtesy shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 11:30AM-8:30PM, Friday & Saturday from 11:00AM-10:30PM, and Sunday from Noon-7:00PM.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Andrews International, the security provider for The Domain, is available to assist shoppers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be contacted via telephone at 512.873.8099 or simply flag a security officer down to request assistance.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Valet parking is available year-round in the west parking lot, near the Century Oaks park entrance and in front of Maggiano's Little Italy. </p>
- Wheel Chairs are available to check-out at Guest Services.
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday - Free Spray Wax
Wednesday and Thursday - $10 Off All Premium Washes (Ultimates, Express & Supremes)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday - Free Coupon for Express Car Wash.
Mother's Day is next Punday, May 12th.
Posted May 3 // Indiana Adams
Do you want to earn "favorite child status" from mom this year? I can guarantee that you'll be in the running if you give your mom a Mother's Day Gift that is equal parts thoughtful, useful, and delightful. A present that will make her smile along + a card that will make her laugh = sure hit. Here are some ideas that will make your siblings wish they would have thought of that:
1. CANDLE // card inspiration: "No one holds a candle to you, Mom."
[pictured: Capri Blue Red Volcano candle via Anthropologie]
2. RING // card inspiration: "For all those times when I was growing up and you wanted to ring my neck."
[pictured: Catbird Heart Ring exclusive to Anthropologie]
3. SHOES // card inspiration: "I bet raising us was no easy feet!"
[pictured: white crochet TOMS via Nordstrom]
4. TOTE // card inspiration: "You are TOTE-ally the best mom, ever!"
[pictured: red striped reusable tote by Baggu]
5. MEASURING CUPS // card inspiration: "When it comes to being a mom, you more than measure up." or (sappier) "Our love for you is beyond measure."
[pictured: Measuring Hedgies via Anthropologie]
6. GRATER // card inspiration: "Mom, you're grate!"
[pictured: Beak the Clock Grater via ModCloth]
7. WHISK // card inspiration: "I whisk you were here!"
[pictured: Martha Stewart stainless steel balloon whisk via Macy's]
8. WINE GLASSES // card inspiration: "For all those years you had to put up with my wining."
[pictured: Mikasa Cheers white wine set via Dillard's]
9. DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME // card inspiration: "I can't picture a life without you!"
[pictured: Kodak Pulse wi-fi digital frame via Amazon]
If your mom does, indeed, deem you her favorite child after you used one of these ideas, high fives all around! If anyone else has any punny gift ideas, leave them in the comments below!
Mother's Day is coming up soon: Sunday, May 12th. Most of the above gifts can be found at either The Domain, Barton Square Creek, or Lakeline Mall. Austin-area shoppers, be sure to stop by the major department stores for big Mother's Day promotions.
- - - - -
Make sure to bookmark me on the Simon Style Setter's blog to keep up with the latest trends and events in Austin, Texas.