Great Shopping and So Much More! Want it? We've got it. Your favorite specialty shops and department stores, plus cravable food and so much more in a classic, indoor shopping experience. When you're in the mood to shop the sales, meet for lunch, get inspired or escape from it all, we're the place. New denim, a fresh, fun lip color or the shoes you can't live without – we understand great shopping. And it's all here.
Mesa Mall is open today from 11am to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=921">Travelex now</a>.
- Get the wiggles out at our children's play area, conveniently located near Sports Authority.
- Fax and Photo Copy Services are available.<br />
- Welcome to beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado - a great place to visit. Quietly nestled in the western Rocky Mountains, Grand Junction represents the essence Colorado - the art and culture of the big city and the heart and hospitality of a small community. Between the shopping, restaurants, and the endless outdoor activities the area has to offer, Grand Junction is truly a magnificent place to live or visit. <br /> <br /> Things to Do and Area Attractions include:<br /> - Colorado National Monument<br /> - Grand Mesa<br /> - Grand Mesa Scenic Byway<br /> - Junior College Baseball World Series<br /> <br /> Tourism <br /> - Grand Junction Visitor and Convention Bureau<br /> - Grand Junction Regional Airport<br /> - AAA Colorado <br /> - Golf Courses<br /> - Tiara Rado <br /> - Redlands Mesa Lincoln Park Golf Course<br /> - Adobe Creek<br /> - Chipeta Golf Course<br /> <br /> Hotels<br /> - Holiday Inn Express Located less than a mile away from Mesa Mall. <br /> - Courtyard by Marriott<br /> - Residence Inn by Marriott<br /> - Double Tree Grand Vista<br /> - Hampton Inn Hawthorn Suites<br /> - LaQuinta Inn <br /> - Ramada Inn <br /> <br /> Museums<br /> - Museum of Western Colorado<br /> - Western Colorado Botanical Gardens<br /> - Butterfly House<br /> <br /> Skiing<br /> - Powderhorn Ski Resort<br /> <br /> Wine Country<br /> - Colorado's Wine Country
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and Found is located at Simon Guest Services. See a representative for assistance.<br />
- For Package Assistance and Escorts to Vehicles visit Guest Services.<br />
- Join Simon Kidgits today! Membership is only $5 a year, and gets you and your kids access to the hottest events of the year, including Easter Bunny and Santa Arrival.
- Free wheelchair use while at the mall. Visit Guest Services for more information.<br />
Time to save! Visit Mesa Mall for a special End-Of-Winter Indoor Sidewalk Sale and browse the latest deals, sales and clearance sections from some of your favorite stores including Herbergers, Crazy8, Gymboree, The Shoe Department, Aeropostale, Turbo, Wig N It, Christopher & Banks, Pacsun, JoAnn Fabrics, Icing, Claire’s Sports Authority, Famous Footwear, Rue 21 and Charlotte Russe.
No need to bundle up, this Sidewalk Sale is indoors!
AND if you present same-day receipts from March 7th, 8th, or 9th totaling $100 or more at Guest Services, you'll receive a $10 gift card from Buffalo Wild Wings (one per family).*
The mall is open Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 p.m. to 6 p.m. Happy shopping!
*While Supplies Lasthttp://www.simon.com/mall/mesa-mall/stream/sidewalk-sale-1091557 Mall EventOtherSpecial Shopping February 27, 2014
Sunset Slope Quilters celebrate
National Quilting Day
Saturday, March 15th 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Claires Court, Mesa Mall
demos, bed turning & quilts on display
sponsored by St. Mary’s Cancer Survivorship Programhttp://www.simon.com/mall/mesa-mall/stream/national-quilting-day-1088371 CharityMall EventOther February 25, 2014
Mesa Mall is celebrating St. Patty's Day Kidgits Style! Join us for crafts, snacks activities and fun on Saturday, March 15th from 11am-1pm in Sports Authority Court. We encourage you to dress up in GREEN for the event. Hope to see you there!http://www.simon.com/mall/mesa-mall/stream/st.-pattys-day-party-1088223 KidgitsMall Event February 25, 2014
ALL Girls’ Jeans, Jeggings, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, Skimmers & Capris $12 & Under*
ALL Boys’ Shorts, Jeans, Cargo Pants & Chinos $12 & Under*
ALL Graphic Tees $6.00 & Up*
Dressy Collection Now 30% Off**
Plus, Take an Additional 30% Off Clearance!**
Join us for Bagels with the Easter Bunny on April 5th at 9 am! We will chow down on Bagels from Einstein Bros Bagels while making crafts and chatting with the Easter Bunny. And don't forget to grab a goodie bag! Full of more fun stuff for the kids, and coupons for the parents!
Kidgits Members must have a ticket to attend. They will be available at Guest Services and are limited to the first 200 Kidgits Members. Adult tickets are $1 donation to the Simon Youth Foundation.
http://www.simon.com/mall/mesa-mall/stream/bagels-with-the-easter-bunny-1091915 KidgitsMall EventOther February 27, 2014